BOOXKEEPING FOR CHABAD HOUSES
Outsource your monthly Bookkeeping for as little as $199 to a Jewish owned bookkeeping firm,
specializing in outsourced Bookkeeping for Chabad Houses, synagogues, and religious preschools. All the services provided by Bookkeeping Corp. are remote, and even though the firm is located in California we can serve a Chabad House located in any part of the country or around the world.
Prices for outsourced Bookkeeping start from
$199 per month or $299 per quarter, and the services include:
- Incorporating data from CMS into financial reporting.
- All bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements-YOU WILL HAVE ALL FINANCIAL DATA BY THE 15TH OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
- Keeping Kosher Accounting, where debits always stay on the left and credits always stay on the right.
- Full set-up of your Chabad Center in either QuickBooks ("Desktop" option) or XERO ("Cloud" option) accounting systems.
- No additional software to buy.
- Clean-up of existing Chart of Accounts-MAKING YOUR FINANCIAL STATEMENTS EASY TO READ AND ANALYZE.
- Unlimited phone and e-mail support provided by professional accountants.