A bookkeeper maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance. With Offices located all over the US we are always looking for new talent, if you have a passion for numbers and have bookkeeping experience we would love to hear from you! Employment opportunities vary per location.
BooXkeeping Corp. has openings for Account Executive (Sales Rep) Positions in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles Area, Inland Empire and Las Vegas, NV
The ideal candidate must possess excellent “hunting” and closing skills.
- It is essential that the ideal candidate be able to cold call in person and on the telephone.
- You must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and an ability to overcome rejection.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with the entrepreneurial mindset.
- You must be comfortable making over hundred thousand dollars annually.
- Candidate must be able to call on CEOs, business owners and CPAs.
- You must have at least bachelor’s degree in marketing, accounting, finance, or business administration.
Compensation includes salary plus ongoing commission, company vehicle, health benefits, and paid vacation. The company will be performing background checks and you must have a clean driving record.
Compensation: Solid base plus ongoing commission. Package includes company vehicle, health insurance and paid vacation.
BooXkeeping Corp. is looking for an energetic individual to fill a Full-Charge Bookkeeper position.
This individual will be responsible for the monthly data processing of multiple clients in addition to the preparation and review of monthly client financial statements. This person will also be responsible for communicating with the clients directly.
Associate or Bachelor degree in Accounting is required (degree in-progress is acceptable)
Proficient or Expert knowledge of QuickBooks or any other accounting software is required
1-2 years of prior versatile bookkeeping experience is required
Looking for both Full-Time and Part-Time employees. Benefits (medical, vacation, paid holidays) are included for full-time employees. Flexible work schedule for part-time employees (will accommodate college class schedules if necessary).
Pay is based on experience. Please submit pay requirements along with your resume.